Monday, July 13, 2009

When you spend lovely time with me

It was our last year together. but i still fall madly in love with you.The first day we wre together,youbrighten up my life.It wasloke there was something missing in me,and you were the one.You were the missing piece of every puzzle i did, the battry of my bedroom clock.But now,not seeing each other this year ,it felt so weird,And one question,if you love me ,why cheat on me?I dumped you,its the right thing. But I can never get over it.Still,we are chatting and talking to each other,and i know you atill the same as i do. At least you know what you done wrong,and i think you are still doing it.Iwant to get back with you,but i can't trust you anymore after what you did to your own girlfriend.I was just wondering,this was always on my mind,When you have a girlfriend and you still love me a lot? Do you think i wouldn't find out?or am i too good for you?Ilove you, my darling ex-boyfriend a lot........................muackzzzzzzzzLOVE YOU ONCE,LOVE YOU STILL,ALWAYS HAVE,ALWAYS WILL....

No comments:

Post a Comment