Monday, July 13, 2009

WHEN I WAS WITH YOU

When i was with you,i believe love really exits. You always make me happy,when i'm moody,unhappy or angry....... Its like the sun is stopping the rain.Last year in school,we were like good neighbour.When i was on the way to the girls toilet.you always attract my eyes[ITS TRUE BUT I KNOW IS WEIRD].....When i was with you,is like i'm in heaven and in paradise.Both place at one time.And now that we are over,my days turn couldy and tunder storm started coming in my poor little head....lolNow i reliazed that love really does not exits.(And you know all the fairy tale always end with happy endings but in real life it does not end with happy endings at all)"TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WAN TO BE A WRITER WHEN THEY GROW UP. HERE IS SOME ADVICE:PLEASE MAKE YOUR STORY UNHAPPLY EVER AFTER,SO THE STORY WILL BE TRUE.....................................JKJK ONLY"

1 comment:

  1. hey jie !!! vanessa hir ... wei xiang looks plain weird in those pics bt wtvr ... so yea !!! i'm gonna go emo nw nice blog btw ... kip in touch ... bye !!! >.<

    ReplyDelete