Monday, July 13, 2009

Addicted to your love

The first time we were friends,i kind of fall for you.But,i was thinking,i cant even be with you, cause you were with my bestfriend. On September 13,somthing magical happen. It all started when we got our numbers and started texting. Then you said you like me. And slowly ,you said you love me. I was shooked because at that very moment,the first thing i said was i love you too. And we got together at once. and we were a great couple.5months later, a call from my old friend,she told me something i didn't want to hear.And i didn't know what to do, so i asked my friend for advice.they said dump him but i don't want yo but i have no choice. so i dump you,but i can't get over you. i love you a lot!i can never forget your love. i'm just addicted to you. you and you. plus, especially your love on me

No comments:

Post a Comment