Thursday, July 16, 2009

lucky uniform

well today or is it on monday?
i think is monday.....................well the uniform i was wearing actually gave me good luck lol.
so me and ixora called it the good luck uniform..........wanna know why we called it good luck?
ok here it goes,
i cut my hair on sunday evening and it was damn short,the next day it was monday which everything happen on that day.i came to school no one saw my new hair style but my cousin new hair style kena notice i was damn lucky until ixora was behind me and notice it XD.Amelia came and we were talking about why people started changing theie hair style.then my cruch came to school my cousin;Natalie turned me around and i saw him i quickly chased up with Amelia,Ixora and Samantha.but when i got in the hall my crush was there aready.so i walk quitely and my head was facing down.after perhimpunan we all were ment to go back to class and i saw him again this time i alert Ixora.Right after sejarah me,angel and ixora went to refil water on the way down i saw him again and my sivik teacher she was going n my class she ask us where aare we going so i tld here we were going to refill water and she told us to be fast so i said ok and told her to give us five mintues .after refilling water [we only used 1 minute ]so we stayed at the balcony and started calling Meera's name because she was down there but no respond froem her.so we walk up the stairs and we were talking about stupid stuff we were laughing then i saw him again he saw us act crazy.well that was the best day ever .i willl always remember that day .....lol thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment