Monday, July 13, 2009

LOVE IS NOTHING

how could you do this to me
what have i done to you
i thought you love me
remember the times we had together
i thought you want to be with me
what happen yo ypu
why are you like this
you will never know how i feel until i tell you
what is wrong wit you



i thought your the one
but i was wrong
i thought you love me
but it was fake
i thought you want me
but is all an act
i use to belive in love
but now we spoil everything



i thought you are diffrent
but i was wrong
your just the same as the other boys
the relationship you had arE all for shows
the metured level in you is zero
you dont know how to handle a real relationship
you are thirteen not three anymore
you are form one not standred one
but the ways you act tells me that you are still a
LITTLE KID


I GUESS LOVE ALWAYS HAVE AN ENDING,
I GUESS LOVE IS NEVER TRUE,
I GUESS LOVE ALWAYS GIVE UNHAPPY ENDINGS
I GUESS LOVE DOES NOT EXITS

No comments:

Post a Comment