Monday, July 13, 2009

all about you

I love you and you know that.Your hot'cute'sweet'funny'charming and good in sports. When i am feeling down you make me happy and i put on a bright smile again.When i have problems you help me slove it, so did i..............We were both 10years old when i 1st saw you.then we did not met for a while.Then when we were 12years old we met again at a friends birthday party. When i saw you,i finally found my dream boy.on that day, weexchange our handphone number. on september 13,we started chatting andgot together at last. [soon i relised that fairytales do come true] i felt happy because i was with you[prince charming]at last. you really did meant my heart. now deep down my heart it is you. your theonly one deep deep down my heart. when you were with methis is the words that are in my mind every time "your not handsome ,but you are cute, i dont want to be with you but i need to be with you, when you leave me i wont cry but i will die in pain!" i dont know why we suddenlly fall a part. What did i do to you? why must you treat me this way? i dont deserve it! i dont want to say out what things you did to mebecause in your heart you knoe it. why must we be a part? the day that we fall a part i really regrate leaving you. i still love you a lot. i forgive you what ever you did to me. i think about you every minute,secound and everyday.............i will just keep my promise for you although you did not keep your promise. i let you go on with your life. nobody can replace you. now after that we were a part, in my heart there is a deepcut and nobody can cure it....wait!there is one and that person is you! i wish that we are together now and stay forever.the reason that i fall a part with you is because i know that we are a few meters away and we are in a diffrent school now...........sob sob. all my friends and your friends told me that you keep changing girlfriend every week....is that true? and they told me that you are a playboy too which i aready knoe it earlier. but i dont care about you because i know you can change you attude because i still belive in you.your just my one and opnly dream boy.the special thing about you is..........i like the way you are. but now i noly got two question to ask you which is................"Do you still love my if you do do you wanna get back?" that all i wanna tell you wait.........dont forget you are still my best pet brother and you are still invited to my 13th birthday party...................lol..............................muackz

No comments:

Post a Comment